You can upload your files in your web hosting by two given methods.
- Login into your cPanel using your domain link http://yourdomain.com/cpanel/
- Enter Hosting Login Username and Password and click Log In
- Once you are in cPanel Click File Manager
- Enter public_html folder
- Click Upload button from the top Menu
- Select the website folder from your computer harddrive and upload all your files in this folder.
- Open your website and check your site will be live.
- All Done.
Connect to FTP via FTP Software
(We recommend using Filezilla you can google "Filezilla Client" and download it)
- Open Filezilla
- Enter FTP Hostname: ftp.yourdomain.com | Shared IP (You can also use cPanel Shared IP)
- Enter Username & Password
- FTP Port: leave it empty
- Carefully find public_html folder on right side box
- Dubble click on it and enter
- You will find 2 - 3 files in this folder delete those files (only delete the files in public_html folder if you are using the new hosting account you won't be able to recover those files)
- From left box select the files your want to upload
- Drag and Drop the files from left box to right box or right click the files and select upload.