- Your server must comply with our Pre-installation Check.
- You MUST have setup DNS for the sub-domain that will be assigned to Sentora panel PRIOR to install.
Once logged in SSH console as root, use this command line:(You MUST use root! Not sudo!)
bash <(curl -L -Ss http://sentora.org/install)
If you have issues with curl you can try to copy and paste this command (for CentOS):
# yum install wget -y && cd /tmp && wget sentora.org/install && bash install
Alternatively you can do it manually:
1) Login to your server as root user:
2) Ensure you are in your home directory:
3) download the installer
If you get a certificate error from github try one of the two lines below
wget --no-check-certificate sentora.org/install
4) Make the installer executable
chmod +x install
5) Run the installer
If you get error "It appears that package httpd is already installed. This installer
is designed to install and configure Sentora on a clean OS installation only!"
Then just execute following commands to remove httpd or mysql from server
# yum erase httpd httpd-tools apr apr-util
# yum remove bind || sudo yum remove bind
7) Return to user level ( or reboot server )
exit || reboot
Post install: All passwords are saved in file /root/passwords.txt
Root Directory: /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/